After School Snacks
It seems as if the backpacks have barely hit the kitchen floor before I hear “Can I have a snack?” and am then permitted to hear all of the days happenings from my girls. Preparing a quick and healthy snack that they enjoy is something that I strive for every day. Here are a few that I love and keep my girls with content tummies until dinner time.
Apple + Granola Sandwiches
Banana + Tortilla Roll-ups
Peanut Butter Popcorn
3 Ingredient Banana Cookies
Write a review
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Mash bananas in bowl until smooth.
- Stir in oats mixing until well combined and then stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or till golden brown and set.
- Store in the fridge for about 1 week.
- Substitute any of your favorite add-ins for the chocolate chips.
- Try dried fruit, nuts, or unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Let your kiddos join in the fun and smash the bananas with their hands
Flavor 360 https://flavor360.org/
Want more Flavor?
Sign up for monthly Flavor 360 Kitchen offers, discounts and exclusive news!
Leave a Comment