Inside the Kitchen Drawer
The holiday season has kept me especially busy in the kitchen + as any great chef knows, it’s so important to have the best working tools available to you. I am especially enjoying my bench scraper this season. Here’s why:
- Built in ruler at the bottom: Great for quickly measuring dough and keeping things uniform.
- Dough making is easier: I bake so much bread and dough during the holiday season that I can not be without it.
- It’s great for everything: Not only can you use it for cutting dough + scraping bread dough off the counter while kneading, but I use one almost every time I cook.
- Scooping is simple: It is fantastic for scooping up my ingredients that have just been chopped + transferring them to the pan or a bowl– like garlic or onions.
- Clean up is a breeze: It is perfect for cleaning up your counter before moving to the next task.
If you don’t have a bench scraper as part of your kitchen essentials, I highly recommend purchasing one!
Want more Flavor?
Sign up for monthly Flavor 360 Kitchen offers, discounts and exclusive news!
Leave a Comment